Saturday, July 17, 2010

Charlottesville

I made it through Ft. Lee and am now in Charlottesville, VA to attend the Army's JAG school at the University of Virginia. I'll be here for ten weeks before I head off to Ft. Benning, GA for six weeks of Army training. I'm excited because Lorein and Carter will join me on Wednesday. Also, I think the internet in my hotel here is a little bit better, so hopefully I can update the promised videos and pictures. Finally, I wish I had pictures from Ft. Lee to post, but Lorein has the camera, so too bad. I know other people took pictures, so maybe I can get some and put them up.

2 comments:

Rich and Cheryl said...

yeah...I can't wait to see you guys

Marcheline said...

Hey!

I've entered a contest to win a walk-on role on the sexy retro-licious TV show "MadMen".... but I need your votes to win!

Click the link above to go right to my picture and vote!

Thanks!

XOXO