Wednesday, October 24, 2012

BYU v. Notre Dame

My Dad took me to the BYU-Notre Dame game last Saturday in South Bend.  It was a ton of fun, but what I liked most was just being in some cold weather.  It was 89 degrees when I left San Antonio, and 43 when I landed in Chicago.  It was so nice!  As for the game itself, I really enjoyed the first half and the carved turkey sandwich I got at halftime (those midwesterners sure know their food!).  The rest, well, not as fun.

In front of Touchdown Jesus (officially known as "The Word of Life")

On Notre Dame campus in what must be my official pose (hands in pockets, body slightly angled from camera)

I took this picture just to prove we were tied at one point

I took this picture to prove we were winning at one point.  I didn't take any more pictures.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: