Thursday, April 25, 2013

One wild and crazy night

The Dodgers beat the Mets today 3-2.  Day baseball is awesome because it means I can watch the game while I'm at work.  The downside, though, is that it means I can't watch the Dodgers at night.  Although I suppose I could watch the rerun, but I think Lorein would get mad.  I could also watch another game, and I do sometimes.  But again, I have to limit that to keep Lorein from getting too mad.  So, on nights when there's no Dodgers baseball, we get a little crazy.

We tell wild and hilarious jokes.



Then we dance.  ZUUUUUMBA!



And for those of you wondering how you too can get started with a little zumba, here's Carter with some more insight into his unique and self-choreographed moves.





1 comment:

shari said...

so now I'm not sure -- am I sworn to secrecy because you are Not recording or since even Carter figured out you are recording, is it ok to bring it up? I really love these videos!