Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving in Vegas

Here's a photo diary of our Thanksgiving trip to Vegas:

Carter meets his cousin Sterling for the first time.

Carter chomping on his hand.

Carter chomping on the couch (Such actions disgust his Aunt Driel).

Carter exhausted from chomping on things all day.

Logan and I planning our next knee football play.

Calvin and Evan preparing their defense.



A video of Carter and Breezy that Driel wonderfully produced. (If you want to see more pics from our exciting Thanksgiving you can go to Driel's post.)

That's it. As President Monson would say: good food was eaten; fun games were played; old friendships were renewed; great times were had by all.

6 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Carter is one lucky guy if he gets to costar with Breezy in a movie! The camera loves that kid. He's going to be a star one day!

Driel said...

I love that video of him. I replay it when I am having a bad moment and it makes me smile. I love the knee football pictures, too, and the disgusted aunt. Wow, I look pretty mean:-)

Breezy said...

yeah for real mary ann....i am so his favorite.



but its only because I have the "same head" as his mom.

Kathy said...

The video is so fun...we had to watch it numerous times to appease Bridget. It was a fun weekend, we loved meeting Carter!

elisha said...

I am so happy to see that you still play knee football. I forgot all about that. What a great past time you are passing down to younger generations.

Cary said...

I love the Pres. Monson joke. It reminds me of a quote from "Camelot"...