Sunday, April 5, 2009

Hide and Seek (almost)

Our lives are so busy that time flies by. I thought I just posted, but I got on here and saw it was a week and a half ago. Ay Ay Ay! So, since I don't have anything much to say, here's a video of Carter playing his new favorite game:



He also loves regular hide and seek -- you know, where he can't see me the entire time -- and he's getting really good at finding me and moving whatever object is obstructing my face. He's pretty much a lot of fun. Unfortunately, once again our industrial carpet is giving him rug burns on his feet and knees. Alas.

7 comments:

Kathy said...

That laugh is contagious. He is so excited, I laughed with him just watching how much fun he was having!

betsey said...

We watched this over and over with Nora. She loved it! Carter has a great laugh!!!

Driel said...

I my goodness, that is too funny! I love how he pauses and looks at the camera and then continues his laugh. He will not be distracted from his fun.

Mary Ann said...

Oh man that was better than the webcam! I love his mohawk and his laugh...too funny!

Shari said...

man -- a captive audience! you have him behind bars? still, everyone loves someone who laughs at their jokes. especially a hearty laugh like that!

Jess said...

That is hysterical. I can't believe he's so big!

elisha said...

Very cute. He has a good laugh.