Monday, June 1, 2009

More pictures please

I told Christopher that I was tired of his wordy posts with no pictures. Instead of remedying the situation what does he tell me?? "You're welcome to post pictures anytime you want, Lorein." I couldn't really argue with that. So here are some pictures and videos for people like me...visual blog readers:-)

Carter loves his new kitchen sink. It's the perfect size for him.

This is his new funny face that he makes all the time now.



Here's a video of the new funny face in action:



And here he is trying to walk -



He's great at walking along stuff, but he still hasn't caught the vision of venturing away from walls and furniture. Although there was a little girl in church today that was walking circles around him and stealing his toys. He was getting a little upset so I thought it might be good motivation. So far no go though.

6 comments:

Kathy said...

yeah, I am a picture person! Thanks Lorein. Love the funny face, I expected him to spit the food out, but no, he was making the cute face because he loved the food! Too silly
My kids love the movies.

Phyllis said...

Cute movies! Thanks for posting!

April Celeste Garff said...

Love the pictures! He is getting so big!!!

Breezy said...

MORE VIDEOS!!! MORE VIDEOS!!!! that is sooooooo funny!!!

I have a feeling I will watch that whenever I am having a bad day.

Driel said...

Adorable! You just want to show off how adorable your little boy is:-) I love the food video. I cannot wait to see you guys in person. I wish I could drive to San Diego right now.

Beverly said...

He is so handsome!