Sunday, June 14, 2009

Teething

While Christopher studies for the bar, it looks like you'll be stuck with me keeping up the blog. My life is pretty riveting so hold onto your hats.

Carter has been teething for the past few weeks. He now has 3 teeth with at least one more on the way. I don't think it's a coincidence that Carter started teething just after I finished working. I'm considering it a tender mercy. We've had some pretty rough nights sleeping and I don't think I would have been able to handle it while working. I think things are starting to smooth out though.

You can see the top two teeth in this picture, but I promise there is a bottom tooth and another one coming.


Carter was helping clean out David's room, and this is what he came out with - a cool hat and a 'Vote for Pedro' wrist band.

5 comments:

betsey said...

Adorable! Carter is good at cleaning and finding treasures. I don't know why David left those things behind...

Kathy said...

Teething...almost fun! At least they are coming in all together and not a long drawn out process.

Phyllis said...

Ahhh poor Wren!!! But he looks adorable in David's hat!!!

Breezy said...

the above Phyllis is Breezy in disguise. my baaaaad.

Phyllis said...

The impostor, has struck again. This is the real, not fake Phyllis, and I am glad that Cater has some teeth, but sorry it has been such a rough go.