Thursday, August 6, 2009

She fell in love in the first place

I know it's been almost two months since our last post, but, in the immortal words of The Verve Pipe, "I can't be held responsible". I mean, I've been studying for the Bar Exam. It's not my fault there have been no posts about Carter's three birthday parties (one in Vegas, one on the 4th of July w/ the great grandmas, and one on his real birthday), our trip to Vegas, or any of the other goings on. No sir. Not my fault.
But now that I'm back, I'll do a quick update on the Greater North American Diether Family Reunion (GNADFR for short) that was held in Utah July 30-August 3. Read the next post for details. I would also appreciate a few comments about how you all missed me so much and how you feel happier now that I'm back in your lives.

6 comments:

Kathy said...

Yeah! You beat us all to the blogging! Hooray you are back! Have a fabulous time in Hawaii :)

betsey said...

It is true! We missed you guys very much. Lorein=lame blogger :)

Glad that the bar is over. Can't wait to hear about the adventures of the Crall's post bar!!!

The 'Chard said...

The great void in my heart is now full. Congrats on finishing the bar, and have fun in Hawaii!

Driel said...

Oh, how I missed you, Chrissy baby:-)

Allison said...

Welcome back! We hope the bar went well. Thanks for reminding me of a forgotten song. Have fun in Hawaii...we are going the first week of September!

Melanie said...

I missed your posts. I checked almost every day and was getting worried. I am glad you are back.