Thursday, May 6, 2010

Dodgers Win!

For my birthday, my parents took us to a Dodgers game against the Giants. It was good fun and the Dodgers actually won, which is saying something this year. Carter loved it. The best part of the whole night, though, was when this couple sat next to us and the woman was wearing a Giants jersey. She tried to talk to Carter, tell him he was so cute, etc., but he just shied away. I straight up told her we've taught him not to talk to Giants fans. I was so proud of him for not betraying Jackie Robinson, Duke Snider, Sandy Koufax, Don Drysdale, and Tommy Lasorda that I gave him the prize from my Cracker Jack's.

His first Dodger Dog -- he didn't finish it all

Three generations of fans

Good times were had by all!!!

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

George just read this post, and really like the good training you have given Carter in avoiding fans from the dark side. Pretty funny!
George is a Dodger's Fan -next after Cleveland, and you can't start too young.