Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Gymnastics

I signed Carter up for a gymnastics class at the reccomendation of my good friend Lindsey. He loved the class. At first he just wanted to run around and do whatever he wanted, but he got better and better at listening to his coach and doing the designated activities. He had tons of fun and I'm glad we did it. The only problem is that now I have to avoid driving by the gymnastics place or he gets really excited and then sad when we don't end up going there.









Despite him being rather calm in this video, the foam pit was his absolute favorite part. He would usually go nuts jumping all over the place and would always cry when I had to take him out.

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

It is a much more enticing gymnastics class than the one I signed Jeanette and Ammon up for when they were young. Not as young as Carter, but they would have been four and six years old, or younger.