Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Halloween

Carter got his first taste of Halloween at our church's "Trunk or Treat" party. He went as a leopard (got the costume for $10 at Costco -- I love Costco!). I took him around to all the cars, but I couldn't get him to actually say "Trick or Treat". That would've been a good story to have if those were his first words. He did get the hang of it pretty quickly, though. He has a real nose for candy.



So, what do I do?

I just let people give me candy? Even Bob Ford?

And then I eat it? I can get used to this!

4 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Cutest. Outfit. Ever. I LOVE CARTER!!!!

Driel said...

Awwwww! He is cute! Costco does have good deals on Halloween costumes.

Kathy said...

Candy! Smart boy knows what's yummy!

Glodowski said...

Carter is super trusting if he even let BOB FORD give him candy... he must have REALLY wanted that candy! He looked so cute!