Friday, October 9, 2009

Summer Recap

We spent the past three weeks housesitting for my aunt and uncle in Utah, which is why we haven't posted in over a month. When we got to Utah, it was 90 degrees; when we left, it was in the 40s, which got me thinking it's about time for a summer recap. So here's some pics from a fun summer (except for the first part of the summer when I was studying for the Bar. That part of the summer stunk):

To begin, and probably most importantly, Carter spent some time learning the intricacies of baseball from his uncle Skip and cousin Abby.




He also furthered his very complicated relationship with his cousin Moriah (we were lucky to get this picture amidst the pushing and biting).


He experienced the bliss of an ice cream cone.

Lest you think it was all fun and games, Carter also helped clean out the fridge.

Lorein taught him the importance of properly accessorizing . . .

and the importance of knowing how to flaunt what you got.

Finally, he realized how fun it is to ham it up for the camera.

5 comments:

Melanie said...

I love the ice-cream bliss photo. I can so relate.

SGarff said...

Look at the hair on that kid!

That first part of the summer did stink, especially that part where we got food poisoning.

By the way, April and I were watching the movie Yes Man the other day when I had a surreal experience that you might be interested in. There's a scene that is supposed to take place at LAX. But it was actually filmed at the Ontario Convention Center!

Mary Ann said...

I love Carter videos. I love Carter. The End.
P.S. His very cheesy smile is exactly the same as yours, Chris.

KB said...

Love the pic of him walking away with the hat on. Sweet style he's got!

McDonald Family said...

Carter is soooo cute! We miss you guys!