Friday, July 8, 2011

Caleb's Blessing


On May 14th, we blessed Caleb in Temecula at Chris' parents' house. We flew down for the occasion and the boys and I spent almost two weeks in California. Both boys have been blessed in the Crall home and it's been a neat experience. Chris gave Caleb a very sweet blessing.

My parents were able to drive up from Las Vegas, and Cary and Mary Ann came down from Utah. Chris' Grandma Riley (GG to Carter and Caleb) was also there. It was a great family affair and we're grateful that Chris' parents were willing to host us and for everyone who came.

Unfortunately, the pictures of the group turned out really blurry - Dad, did you get any good pictures of the group? You'll just have to take my word for it that everyone was there. Sorry (or you're welcome) to anyone who's not pictured:-)


In case you couldn't tell, Caleb makes this sad face a lot (even when the sun isn't in his eyes).
We actually do get some smiles now.


The only decent picture of my dad and Caleb from the visit

3 comments:

Breezy said...

Dang woman you look hot. And you make really cute babies.

Phyllis said...

I checked my reader and it said that there was a new entry on the Crall Space two hours ago. Now Way! I thought. But I checked, and to my delight the reader was right!

Katie said...

Happy Blessing! I can't get over his outfit. What a stud.