Thursday, July 7, 2011

One more try

Well for the two people who may actually still check this or haven't deleted our blog from their reader, I'm giving it one more try (make sure you sing that last part like Timmy T).  I know I've said this before but here is my reasoning this time (in no particular order):

  1. It will help me remember to bring my camera places and to take more pictures. I know it's silly and shouldn't really matter, but if I know I'm going to be blogging I take more pictures and I take my camera more places. I think at this point in Carter's life we had at least 500 pictures of him. I don't know if I even have 30 of Caleb. Yep, he's already a victim of "second child syndrome.''
  2. I need to do better at recording/documenting/keeping a journal. I think this will also help me appreciate my kids more and the opportunity I have to stay home with them. Being a mom of two has been kicking my butt and I really need the reminder. It seems like most days it's an accomplishment if I get a shower though, so I don't know exactly where I'm going to fit in the blogging. But as my good pal Tim Gunn always says I'll "make it work!" 
  3. Since Chris joined the Army one year ago (yep, it really has been a year - it was the anniversary on July 4th) we still have three years left in our commitment (could be more obviously if he decides to stay in longer). So we're going to live far from family and friends for a while and I want to have a place where we can reconnect (only if you want to of course).

So here it goes - another try at blogging!



At least Carter seems excited about the prospect.

5 comments:

Driel said...

Oh my goodness!!! It is cute and Caleb and Carter are cute. And you said butt!!

Mary Ann said...

I. LOVE. THIS.
Love you guys!

Kathy said...

Yeah! More is better :)

Cary said...

For what it's worth, I'm embarrassed at how much I like looking at your blog

Me said...

i am still following you!