Thursday, January 24, 2008

Pictures at last!

We've received many requests for exclusive photos of our newest member, but because we're a family of the people, we've shunned all seekers and just put them up on our blog! Yes, it hurts financially, but it's the least we can do.

As you can see, he or she (Baby) was a strapping/elegant (depending on the sex) 5.86 cm tall a couple of weeks ago. At least that's what I think the dotted line and numbers mean. The only resemblance we can pick out so far is that Baby has Chris' dark eyes. We're also hoping Baby grows out of this weird, alien-like stage.



Now here's a real alien picture for you!

4 comments:

Shari said...

I say peace and love to my beautiful grandbaby who looks like Cindy Lou Who.

Breezy said...

thats my alein neice!!!!! im so excited.

Unknown said...

Hey! Looks like our kids could have been twins at that age! Congrats again you guys, and if you need any experience with babies, come back here and take care of Matthew. I wasn't kidding Lorein, when I said he was showing off for you! He took a whopping 45 min nap yesterday for the WHOLE day! See what you have to look forward to?

Kathy said...

Surprising to see pictures already!
I don't get an ultrasound until next month...and hopefully we will be able to see if it's a boy or a girl!
Pretty exciting!