Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Carmen vs. Carson

Since Chris claims one of the reasons I don’t post to the blog is because I don’t see people like Carson Daly at the driving range (see Wicked post below), I thought I'd better clear my name and my exciting job. Of course the thought never crossed his mind that I may be too sick, tired, and cranky from growing a human being inside me to post to our blog . . . of course not=)

So, here’s my claim to fame -- and I dare say it’s cooler than Carson Daly. One day at work, right outside my office window, there was a filming crew for Icebreakers gum. "Who was the star of this commercial?" you ask. None other than Carmen Electra—American glamour model, television personality, dancer, singer, and actress. Yep, much cooler than a washed up VJ.

Here’s a picture of the filming taken from my office window. I sit about 10 feet from that window. Carmen Electra is in the red dress. Ok, I know it's small but she's there.



I’ve also posted the end result….a commercial that aired during Super Bowl XLII. This baby cost millions! The building behind Carmen Electra is where I work, and I’m sure if you look really closely you can see me through the one of the windows. I’m practically famous! I’m considering hiring an agent.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Great story! You are definitely famous. I hope you get feeling a little better. You know, the middle part of the pregnancy usually is the easiest.

Breezy said...

yeah! wren! chris doesnt even know! for real though..i could be agent..we would soar..."the hott sisters" thats what they would call us...i can see it now...

Dave Martin said...

Here's a shout out to Eric Artell, a friend of mine from LA 1st ward, who starred with Carmen Electra in that commercial!

-Dave-

P.S. Chris Crall sucks at golf!