Tuesday, February 5, 2008

We Voted!

Just voted. No, I'm not going to tell you who I voted for. I'm only going to tell you this funny little vignette: we went to the polling place and told them we were Republican. They directed us toward the Republican booth. We walked down the line, passing a Democratic booth . . . and another Democratic booth . . . and another Democratic booth . . . and another Democratic booth . . . and another Democratic booth . . . and then finally we found the two Republican booths in the corner. Amazingly, they were immediately available! I have a feeling we don't live in a conservative district.

3 comments:

betsey said...

Yeah for Democracy! Yeah for the Cralls!

Melanie said...

Did you get a sticker?

Allison said...

Chris & Lorein,

I didn't know you were friends with the Gourley family. I was looking at their blog and saw a familiar name...and it really was you. Well, we have a blog too skousen.blogspot.com.

Allison Skousen

Oh, about dem v. rep. I voted in good old provo and was surprised to hear that the two voters in front of me said democrat. Crazy! They must be from LA.