Saturday, September 27, 2008

A day in the life of Carter

Lorein went back to work this week and it's been quite the transition. Here's how it's gone from Carter's point of view:

When mommy is with me in the morning, I have a great time . . . I lounge around

and I go exploring.

But then, (oh no!) Daddy comes home!

He scoops me up and takes me to his torture chamber

where he dresses me up in hideous outfits and puts me on the rack!

And then he makes me do homework with him! And not just any homework -- he makes me read Professional Responsibility, which is quite possibly the worst class ever!

I'm just so glad when mom gets home and restores some normalcy.

Thanks Grandma Ginny for making me this sweet hat!

7 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Poor Carter. I would hate to do Professional Responsibility homework too! I feel for the kid. So I need a ride to LAX next Sunday morning. Can I come stay with you guys Saturday night and you guys can give me a ride?

Phyllis said...

Nice post, and I liked it from the point of view of Carter. Are you ready for the second week?

Breezy said...

poor carter....what a crazy week!! being stretched on the rack is funny@!

Kathy said...

What hard work to be a baby. Carter is too cute with his sweet hat. Sorry Wrenny that you had to go back to work. Is it short term?

Beverly said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Too funny!

Driel said...

Awwwwww! He is adorable. I love his socks and hat. Carter is soooo cute. I hope you come live with us:-)

Darcy said...

Hey Chris,

I found your blog on Aubrey's blog. Your little man is so cute! I bet he LOVES doing homework with you.