Sunday, June 1, 2008

All by myself

Lorein left on Thursday to visit Jeanette, Wyman, etc. in Palmyra, so I've been living that lonely single existence the last few days. Thursday, I worked late, went to my church meeting, picked up some El Pollo Loco, ate an 8:30 dinner, watched some basketball, and went to bed. Friday, I got up early, went to the gym, worked, came home, and watched Hoosiers by myself. It reminded me of my date-less college days. Except for the going to the gym part. I'm really glad I'm going to pick Lorein up at the airport in 15 min.
The worst part is, I leave for NYC Tuesday morning. Lorein is going to come up for the weekend, but still, that's another 3 lonesome days I have to look forward to. And then I have to go to NYC again two weeks later!

6 comments:

Breezy said...

awwwwww poor chris. all by himself.

Beverly said...

HA...makes you appreciate us wifey's.

Driel said...

When did you start going to the gym? Do not become a meat head:-)

Kathy said...

That is a lot of NY trips. Busy people. Have fun traveling.

betsey said...

WE miss you guys! Our internet is back and running. We are getting used to the 'Cleve, but missing L.A.! We'll call you guys soon for an update!

Nadia said...

wow, nice working late ,then going to a meeting, then doing a few other things and then it was only 8:30pm!! ;-) It looks like a great job and they really not working you hard at all. Congratulations to Lorein with the baby ;-)