Sunday, November 9, 2008

Adventures in Relief Society

I took Carter to Relief Society with me today. Because I'm a counselor, I sit up front where everybody can see me. So, at one point during the lesson, the teacher turned around to write on the chalkboard and Carter sneezed a couple times. The room was super quiet so the sound drew everybody's attention to us. Of course, right then, Carter let out the biggest poop ever. It was so loud!! Everybody started to laugh, my face turned red, and I apologized to the teacher. I don't know why I was embarrassed though since I wasn't the one who pooped.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Laura Earl said...

That was seriously hilarious! I am so glad I was there for it. And true, you have no reason to be embarrassed, but I know what you mean. Oh the life of motherhood is wonderful :)

Kathy said...

Great remarks...such is life with a baby! Just doing his job, and sounds like he is a super star at his responsibilities: eat, sleep, and poop! Too Fun.

Mary Ann said...

that is pretty disgusting...more props to you if you can handle motherhood!

Katie said...

hilarious! i'm sure the lesson was helped by the comic relief

Shari said...

he definitely has the "what me worry, you worry" look there

Phyllis said...

Great story! Motherhood is grand!

April Celeste Garff said...

It was pretty funny. Definitely one of the highlights of the day. Gotta love babies!

betsey said...

Ah Carter...making R.S. a little better with his explosive toots :) Sadly, your kid is a reflection of you. When he toots, it is like you tooted :)