Sunday, November 9, 2008

Carter and Me, Me and Carter

Now that Carter is officially 4 months old, I feel it is time to compare his personality to mine in order to see how far the apple fell from the tree. I have devised this controlled double-blind scientific study to determine with exactness whether he's a chip off the old block or not. The methodology consists of a list of our similarities compared with a list of our differences; whichever list has more will answer the question.

So, here are our similarities:
1. We both love to watch football
2. We both like it when Lorein furnishes us with dinner
3. We both like to take naps
4. We both like to take walks
5. We both like baths
6. We're both morning people
7. We both like luxury vehicles
8. We both like fountains
9. We both like to wear pajamas
10. We both dance by wildly flailing our arms and legs.

















And here are our differences:
1. I don't cry when I have gas
2. I don't have blue eyes
3. I don't cry whenever the organ starts playing
4. I don't cry whenever a bus drives by
5. I don't cry whenever I enter the apartment and the lights aren't turned on
6. I don't cry when I'm tired
7. I'm okay if other people want to sit down; I don't cry until they stand up

















Well, the final tally shows 10 similarities and 7 differences. Therefore, this scientific study proves by a wide margin that Carter is a chip off the old block (as this picture further evidences).

"Yo People! Bring me a soda and some nachos!"

7 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Ysp, that's a Crall boy for you....

Shari said...

this boy is too cute. I am going to have to come visit him this weekend!

Unknown said...

thats hillarious. So dang cute!

Glodowski said...

Dang Christopher you and Carter have a bit too much time on your hands!!! That was hilarious! I cant beleive how big he is getting...so cute!

Kathy said...

That was too fun to read. Carter is too cute and he's big too! Love the scientific study!

Beverly said...

Holy cow! It's been four months already!

Are you sure you don't cry when you have gas? My husband does. :)

betsey said...

I think that you and Carter need to get matching outfits Chris.