Saturday, March 15, 2008

Battery Charger Found!

I found the battery charger! Finally, the masses clamoring for photos may be appeased. It was in my suitcase, which I am sure I checked a couple of times. I mean, whenever I thought about where it could be, the first place I would consider was my suitcase. Maybe I'm going crazy. Either way, it's a good thing I found it because it lets us post a picture of . . . A PREGNANT LOREIN! (Note from Lorein: A big thanks to Kathy for my cute new pregnancy shirt! When I look in the mirror or look down at my tummy it looks a lot bigger to me than it does in this picture...I think I have a skewed view of myself=)

9 comments:

Clare said...

Oh Wrenny, you're so cute! By the way, while in Utah we were able to visit Diana and she didn't even know you were pregnant. Maybe you should drop her an email or something...Love you!

Kathy said...

Lorein
Logan saw your picture and said "she has her brown shirt now?" I was surprised by his memory. You are looking great! Glad you found the battery charger!

Lorein said...

Clare: Thanks! I actually called Diana to tell her but I haven't been able to get a hold of her yet...hope she wasn't too mad!

Kathy: I love the shirt and I'm impressed that Logan remembered that...kids are amazing!

Unknown said...

Too Cute! Drop me a line Lorein- I'd love to hear from you!

Phyllis said...

You look cute! Looks like you hit the beach yesterday.

Breezy said...

you are so CUTE pregnant...look at your little lump of a belly!!! i love it!!! you are so fabulous!

and it was soooo good to talk to you last night i cant even tell you! love.

Driel said...

You look awesome!! I like the shirt, also. Love you!

pms said...

Ah yes, the "skewing" has begun, a certain sign of the second trimester. It will not go away until your youngest leaves on a mission. (At least that is what I hear!)

You look great Lorein!

Melanie said...

I can't tell you how relieved I am to know that you found that charger. Seriously I was going into Crall withdrawals.
Lorein, you look very stylish.