Friday, March 7, 2008

Little Baby Crall is Dancing Away

As you can probably guess from Chris' post, he got to feel the baby move last night. I've been feeling little Baby Crall move a little bit all week, but the baby really started moving yesterday. I felt he/she throughout the day which is a crazy and very neat experience to say the least. But last night Baby Crall really started moving and Chris was even able to feel the baby move. I can't believe there really is a human being growing inside of me and now I can feel it. I know it's nothing new for all you baby veterans, but it sure is a novel experience for us!

6 comments:

Melanie said...

That is really cool, Lorein

Kathy said...

Lorein, Feeling the baby is always an amazing thing. What a miracle! I can't believe Chris can feel it too. Way too fun.

Phyllis said...

kathy is right, from that point on the baby takes on a very real personality.

Breezy said...

AWWWWWWWW!!! its a baby lorein!!! i totally think its a girl! oh yikes! im so excited for you!

Driel said...

I think it is a girl, too! That is what I miss--feeling the baby inside of you!

Lorein said...

Thanks everyone for being so excited for us. It's been a lot of fun. I agree Breezy and Driel. I think it's a girl too, but obviously I will be very excited for a boy or a girl. But maybe since I'm so certain it's a girl, it's bound to be a boy=)