Friday, July 25, 2008

A clean bill of health

Yesterday was Carter's 2-week checkup. He had to go see a pediatrician when he was 3 days old, but we weren't able to get into see the doctor that our good friends Betsey and Richard recommended. Instead we got a doctor that I absolutely hated for various reasons. The main reasons being that he was extremely condescending and arrogant. But that's another story. So I was dreading this appointment because I had no idea what the doctor we wanted to see would be like. My mom even drove back from Vegas to help me take Carter since I didn't think I could handle another bad appointment (thanks Mom!). Fortunately, the new doctor was WONDERFUL. I absolutely loved him. I think he's the nicest doctor I've ever met. (Thanks Betsey and Richard!) And Carter was doing great. He's now 7 lbs. 14 oz. and he's 21 and 1/2 inches long. His head's growing too (not a big surprise if you know his parents), but I didn't catch the measurement. Needless to say he checked out with a clean bill of health and we now have a great pediatrician! Here are some more pictures of our growing son:





7 comments:

Breezy said...

YAY! carter is growing soooo much! And he passed his doctors appt!!!:)

Kathy said...

I can't believe he is over 2 weeks. Time goes quick and babies grow fast. I love the pictures. He is super cute.

Driel said...

What a cutee!! I love the second picture. That is so good that you have a good doctor.

Phyllis said...

Super great pictures of him!

The 'Chard said...

So glad you liked Dr. Kessler. We wish he had a brother or sister practicing here in Ohio.

betsey said...

Yes! I'm so happy that Dr. Kessler worked out! We really miss him! Carter is so beautiful! We just can't wait to meet him!

Mary Ann said...

I LOVE CARTER!!! HE IS SO CUTE!!!!!