Sunday, July 6, 2008

Temecula Baby Shower

Lorein was going to post about the baby shower my Mom and her good friend Dee Dee threw her last weekend, but she's in too much pain, so the task falls to me. Actually, it falls to Breezy, who has already posted about it on her blog, so click on the link to the right.
I can say Lorein was really, really happy that Breezy and Chandler came down. She was excited to see them. As for me, I was glad too because us boys went to an indoor Go-Kart racing track and burned some rubber. It was fun.
I can also say she got some good loot, including three Dodgers outfits and the coolest baby book I've ever seen -- "Dodgers 101: My First Team Board Book". It introduces baby to Dodger Stadium, Vin Scully, great players from Dodgers history and much more. It'll probably be his favorite book.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Thanks Chris for posting the baby shower. I am definitely feeling some jealousy that Lorein already has had Carter! One day I will have our baby boy, so Carter can have a new cousin!