Friday, July 25, 2008

Hurray for visitors!

We've been lucky to have some great visitors come and help out with Carter. It's made recovering so much easier on me. First my mom Phyllis came, then my mother-in-law Shari, then my sister Breezy, and then my mom came back again! It was so wonderful to have them here to cook, clean, take care of Carter, and keep me company. Thanks so much!!!


I know you can't really tell this is Grandma Phyllis holding Carter, but I promise it is. He really loves eating his hands.

Breezy and Carter snuggling together.

Grandma Shari and Carter still in the hospital.

And Carter snuggling with my mom, just in case the first picture wasn't proof enough that she was really here:-).

9 comments:

Breezy said...

ohhhh so cute!! carter looks handsome in every picture.

too bad i can't come again....hmm maybe i should think about that:)

Kathy said...

Visitors are great. I am glad Carter is doing well. How are you doing?

Phyllis said...

Thanks for the post. I hope you are doing well today.

Driel said...

Oooh! I like your chair. Carter is looking chubby in the first picture. Good job! Everyone looks so cute with Carter

Phyllis said...

Thanks Driel! You make us all feel good. Lorein choose some nice pics. I know I must of had some really bad one while I was there, so I appreciate that she was selective.

The 'Chard said...

That's definitely Chris's baby! Adorable.

betsey said...

Carter loves his family! He is so tiny! I forget sometimes how small newborns can be. Nora is just HUGE!

Shari said...

thanks for posting more pics! keep em coming! You are doing such a great job Lorein, and Carter is so lucky to have two great parents!
Grandma Shari

Driel said...

Amen to Grandma Shari!!