Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Hold your horses!

Well, you know I'm not going to post any more pictures until I have some event to blog about in the middle. So, here goes: yesterday, I watched the All-Star game. And now for more pictures!!


It's a good thing Daddy's so soft!

Lorein sent me this picture while I was at work and it made me feel real good.

I can't decide -- should I wake up or not?

Dang, I look good in green!

Sometimes, this world is just too much.

And when it gets to be too much, I just take a bath and snuggle up with Mommy.

9 comments:

Phyllis said...

The pictures were great. George watched the All Star Game, but I fell asleep. It was a good game, but I was just too tired.

Breezy said...

lorein you are the best wife EVER!! how cuuute! i can't wait to come see him!!

Driel said...

Awww! That boy does look good in green. I love the picture of him covering his one eye! Breezy, do not rub it in!

Kathy said...

I am so happy you watched the all star game! We needed the new pictures of Carter. He is Way Too Cute! And what a great parents too.

Unknown said...

You boy is way too cute! So, are you going to be able to bring him to the law school so everyone can oooh and ahhh over him?! I will be first in line please!

Mary Ann said...

Dear Chris -I don't really care if anything else has happened in your life....we just WANT MORE CARTER pics....we're dying out here in Paradise with no new photos!!!!

Jen said...

your baby is beautiful, Congrats.

betsey said...

I want to smoosh your cute baby! Carter is so adorable!! I love it!

Phyllis said...

Lorein and Chris, in the picture that says "I can't decide", I think Carter looks very much like Chris.