Sunday, January 31, 2010

Christmas Day football

It was a beautiful sunny day so we went to the park and played some football.

Chris stretching because he knows it's going to be an intense game
Breezy setting up for the spectators and me carbo-loading
Moriah and Carter are getting warmed up

The teams were Breezy, Chan, Chris, Lorein, Carter and then Driel, Evan, Moriah, Grandpa, Justin, and Grandma and Fiona joined later when Fiona woke up from her nap.

Moriah really wanted to be on the cool team, but Breezy sent her packing



Chandler was trying to explain a complicated play to me here but I don't think I was getting it. (Notice Moriah is trying to be on our team again)



So Breezy sent her packing again.
During halftime (Moriah had an accident and needed a change of clothes so it turned into an extensive bathroom break - I'm not looking forward to potty training) there was a helicopter show.
Fiona with her game face on


2 comments:

Phyllis said...

It was a beautiful Christmas Day! I like the captions for the pictures. Thanks Wren.

Anonymous said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.so you also can read my blog.