Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hostile Takeover


If you thought Chris' writing was witty and entertaining not only are you in the minority but you're out of luck...I'm taking over!! It's time for me to take this blog into my own hands. We'll see how it goes:-)

And you're right -- by definition it's not hostile, just a takeover.

I'll be going back in time to blog about stuff that we never blogged about, so there may not necessarily be a real order to the madness. Don't feel obligated to comment or even read any of it. Chris will probably feel much better about his blogging if you don't.

2 comments:

Driel said...

Yeah, you are back!!! That is such an adorable look with that cute hat. Oh, how we missed you.

April Celeste Garff said...

I'm so glad you've taken over(don't tell Chris...). I just hope the blog will be updated more frequently now.