Thursday, January 21, 2010

St. George or bust

Right before Chris started his new job we went on a vacation rendezvous with our fabulous friends Richard, Betsey, and Nora. Richard's parents have an amazing retirement home in St. George and they were kind enough to let us stay there. There were windows everywhere with great views. As you can see below our camera didn't really know how to cope with all the windows and I of course am not skilled enough to know how I could have fixed it. The kids still look cute though. Nora and Carter became fast friends. They played in the fountains together, toured the tabernacle, ate at Cafe Rio and ate lots and lots of apples.








I don't know what Richard said to get this reaction out of them...

After St. George, Carter and I stayed with my parents for a few extra days while Chris went back home to start work. We had lots of fun in Vegas with my mom and dad, but because I'm lame I don't have any pictures so you'll just have to take my word for it.

4 comments:

betsey said...

These two are just so cute together! I need more videos of Carter...I'm sure he is talking now! We miss you guys a ton! I think we need to go to R.C. before moving to H.K.!!!!

Beverly said...

Carter is wearing the WRONG shirt!!!

Unknown said...

I am really confused by carters shirt!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.