Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Fight on

My co-workers (thanks Kevin!) gave me a USC shirt before I left in May, and I've been meaning to post pictures (I quit working on campus in May, but I've been working from home part-time since then - didn't want to confuse anyone). I figured it was timely since USC's football program is in turmoil e.g., Pete Carroll jumping ship, hiring Lane Kiffin, and of course the Reggie Bush scandal/NCAA recruiting violations. Basically, they can use all the shout outs they can get right now.

Fight on SC!







(Note to UCLA fans - Chris is not a traitor. He did not endorse this blog post or me putting Carter in the shirt.)

2 comments:

Driel said...

I was really worried there about Chris's loyalty:-) The shredded paper looks like a lot of fun.

betsey said...

YEAH FOR USC! I'm glad Carter knows who paid the bills while Chris was in Law School...GO TROJANS!