Sunday, January 31, 2010

Christmas Eve

I looked back and I have no pictures from Thanksgiving - not a single one. We had a great time with Chris' family. It was an especially good Thanksgiving for me since last time we had Thanksgiving with Chris' family I was pregnant and didn't know it yet. I thought the morning sickness was food poisoning and I was sure I was going to die. Alas, I survived but I sure was thankful not to be pregnant this Thanksgiving.

So moving onto Christmas Eve!

We spent Christmas with my family in Las Vegas. Every year on Christmas Eve we dress up and act out the nativity.

Breezy was the angel as well as the accompanist and Justin was the narrator
I was a wiseman and Moriah joined the ranks when she discovered we got to wear jewelry - notice all her bracelets.

Moriah bringing the gold to the baby Jesus


Chandler was a shepherd with my mom
Evan and Driel were Joseph and Mary
Carter was in charge of the manger







After the program it was time to open Christmas PJ's. My mom and I made them with some assistance from Breezy and donation of supplies from Justin. They turned out really cute, but you won't get to see pictures until the Christmas morning post.




No comments: